Controls & Specs
- DIRTY controls the amount of distorted signal in your tone.
- CLEAN controls your original sound and adds only volume, changing nothing.
- TREBLE is a passive, natural sounding low-pass filter. It cuts high end and offers a wide frequency range. Turned clockwise, it becomes raw, aggressive and cuts through. Turned counterclockwise, it cuts highs for a more mellow and warm tone. <
- Lo/Hi is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive, great for rhythm playing. The hi setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression. This setting is recommended for a more powerful rhythm or soloing.
- GAIN sets preamp gain, affects amount of compression and sustain.
The Abyss is powered by a single 9V battery. You can access the battery connection by unscrewing the bottom plate of the pedal enclosure. Alternatively, plug in an external 9V DC (center negative) power supply.
- Bypass mode: True Bypass
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 40 mm deep (Width x Depth x Height)
- Input Connector: Type Standard ¼” jack – mono/TS
- Output Connector: Type Standard ¼” jack – mono/TS
- Power Input: Standard 9V Battery or 9V DC (center negative) power supply.