• Taylor's signature Grand Auditorium Shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
• Sitka Spruce Top Wood - The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
• Indian Rosewood is the tonewood superstar, used here as the body wood. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
• The Expression System® 2 Electronics captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines.
Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Body Wood: Layered Indian Rosewood
Body Finish: Satin
Neck: Tropical Mahogany
Neck Finish: Satin
Neck Width: 1-7/8"
Fretboard Wood: Ebony
Nut/Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
Electronics: Expression System® 2
Case: Hardshell Gig Bag
TAYLOR 254CE SN 2205202128
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout